Everlast Welders PowerARC 140STi
(Inc Tig Torch Package)
If you are looking for maximum flexibility and performance in a small utility class welder package, look no further than the PowerARC 140ST from Everlast. This tiny IGBT inverter welder features both Stick and DC Lift TIG capability. It comes with its own carry case and includes the Stick torch with the cable and DINSE style connector, gas valve TIG torch with cable and DINSE connector and the work clamp.
The welding arc stability isn't sacrificed with this small unit. The arc quality is on the level of much larger, commercial class machines. The welder features both auto adaptive Hot start and auto adaptive arc force control in Stick mode and improves weldability in with hard to start welding electrodes and in situations where rod sticking can be a problem. One of the best features the PowerARC 140ST has to offer is the 120V/240V dual-voltage capability, which allows the unit to go and weld virtually anywhere there is a clean power source available.
Remember: The regulator is optional, so be sure to buy one of our gas regulators if you plan to use it for TIG.
- Compact and portable with carry case
- IGBT Stick/Lift start TIG welder
- Lift TIG function with standard 17 series gas valve torch
- 120/240V Dual voltage design
- Simple, easy to use
- Auto adaptive hot start
- 140 amp max output (DC only)
- Perfect for hobby, and professional work
- Stick electrode holder with 10 foot cable and 25 series DINSE-style connector
- Work clamp with 10 ft cable and 25 series DINSE-style connector
- 12 ft. Everlast 17V series TIG torch with 25 series DINSE-style connector
- Impact resistant carry case
- Consumable Starter Kit (Tungsten not included)
- Portable Repair
- Fabrication Shops
- Restaurant Repair
PLEASE NOTE: To achieve the maximum performance out of your Everlast Machine please ensure your current breaker and wiring/socket setup at your place of use is sufficient enough to achieve this. For example you may be required to upgrade your breaker to a 32A dedicated circuit to suit, therefore allowing you to achieve your machines full duty cycle. If in doubt please contact your local licensed electrician for more info prior to purchasing and please see terms and conditions/warranty for more information.
INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY.